Welcome to the NEW Infrared Training Forum. To view the old message board, please click here.
Flir T400 Temperature hopping +/- 30 degrees - Printable Version

+- Welcome to the NEW Infrared Training Forum. To view the old message board, please click here. (http://forum.infraredtraining.com)
+-- Forum: Thermography (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IR Study Hall (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Flir T400 Temperature hopping +/- 30 degrees (/showthread.php?tid=498)

Flir T400 Temperature hopping +/- 30 degrees - Mattimus109 - 01-29-2019 04:39 PM

Hey guys, my t400 all of a sudden just started temperature hopping with fluctuations as big as 30 degrees or a hair larger.

To explain in detail first let me say no weird conditions or drops with the camera

The camera sitting still on a fixed object will display temperature X. The temperature will all of a sudden drop a few degrees and the span will have to readjust. Then it may drop or rise randomly from there several times. It changes its mind on the temperature every 2 to 3 seconds. This continues the entire length of operation.

Anyone seen anything like it? I can upload video if that helps

RE: Flir T400 Temperature hopping +/- 30 degrees - acardoso - 02-02-2019 08:20 PM

Publish a thermogram when it happens.