Welcome to the NEW Infrared Training Forum. To view the old message board, please click here.World Class Infrared Training for Thermography Professionals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Report generation software
04-29-2013, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 12:50 PM by Marc.W.)
Report generation software
Wanting to buy software to generate reports for infrared inspections. I already use FLIR reporter, and FLIR tools for image analysis, and thermal tuning but looking for software to save time while inspecting on site. Anybody have an opinion of Inspectrend and Thermal trend, or any other software on the market? Is there any software that works on smart tablets e.g. iPad, Android?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Report generation software
Flir tools works on both ipad and android, it is a little limited, but you can create reports. You know Reporter does do almost everything that you need, but you must invest time in developing good templates, and it can be tricky to learn all the functions.
05-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Thanks for your reply!
I do use Flir tools, and Reporter. I have my own templates set up, and i use the formulas for different calculations e.g. Delta T. They are both great in their own rights but not very efficient for building reports while on site. Especially when you are surveying large premises with multiple pieces of equipment to test.
02-03-2014, 10:01 AM
(05-03-2013 03:34 PM)Marc.W Wrote:  Thanks for your reply!
I do use Flir tools, and Reporter. I have my own templates set up, and i use the formulas for different calculations e.g. Delta T. They are both great in their own rights but not very efficient for building reports while on site. Especially when you are surveying large premises with multiple pieces of equipment to test.
. .....................hey guys, looking at your post and i need some help as well with my reporting . i met a terrible system here in my company and have been designated to fix it . at any give time we may have 700 reports to enter and it took myself and another person a week to fix that. any help or advise will help.