Welcome to the NEW Infrared Training Forum. To view the old message board, please click here.World Class Infrared Training for Thermography Professionals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
trending of equipment
09-25-2013, 02:02 AM
trending of equipment
i am starting to do trending of equipment, i already have 1 report template in word format with trending, how can i attach another thermal image that could link to my previous trend. i am using Flir reporter 9 software
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2013, 09:03 AM
RE: trending of equipment
I usually duplicate the last page using the "duplicate Page' option in reporter. Then I double click the image on the new page, and select my new image. The tables on that page should update, if they don't you need to delete them and insert the tables again. Finally "refresh" the trend.
09-25-2013, 10:47 AM
(09-25-2013 02:02 AM)Carlito Wrote:  i am starting to do trending of equipment, i already have 1 report template in word format with trending, how can i attach another thermal image that could link to my previous trend. i am using Flir reporter 9 software
Hello Carlito,
It would be best to create a trending template in Word. You could save the report you attached as a template in Word (DOTX format). Then, using the Pro Wizard, you can select this template and import all of the images you would like to trend. The graph is automatically drawn for all images in the report.
Jason Gagnon
FLIR Commercial Systems, Inc.
E-Mail: jason.gagnon@flir.com
http://support.flir.com
09-25-2013, 08:42 PM
thanks for your reply sirs, i will try to do trending again.
10-01-2013, 03:49 PM

.pdf  Container Pole 1.pdf (Size: 90.29 KB / Downloads: 38)
Here's a real basic one I use after an initial report and just keep inserting images.
10-23-2013, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 08:43 PM by Carlito.)
Finally i do the trending and its pretty cool, i have another inquiry. Is there a way to edit the graph, like editing the date, like for example i just want to show only the date of thermogram that i conducted on the graph, and show the temperature on every point on the graph. attached here is the sample trend that i made.

Thanks again for your support.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Vacuum Pump Bearing.pdf (Size: 448.99 KB / Downloads: 28)
10-24-2013, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 06:42 AM by Bobberry.)
Right click the trend graph and select "settings". Change it from "time" to "image sequence no", the date will not appear at all below the curve. There are quite a few settings that can be changed.