Welcome to the NEW Infrared Training Forum. To view the old message board, please click here.World Class Infrared Training for Thermography Professionals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Editing Content in Flir Reporter
09-29-2014, 08:07 PM
Editing Content in Flir Reporter
Hi everyone,

I am using Flir Reporter to generate reports. IN application "Flir Report Center", under Tools menu, it lets you create a template of your own.

When you create a template, it produces a word template in which it then creates Tables which you can expand using "Content" option and selecting fields that you want.

My Question is that how to expand the table when the option i want is not in the "Content" menus.

For example in contents->text comment it only has 2 options. I need one more. If i manually just add another table and when i reopen the file, it does some reset thing and all those manual fields are lost.

What is the best way of doing what i want to do?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Editing Content in Flir Reporter
Hello,
You can create additional text annotations in the template if you right-click on the IR Viewer and click Settings. From the Annotations tab click the Add button. Type a label and, if desired, a default value. These new labels will be available from the Table Contents menu in the Text Comments section.
Regards,
Jason Gagnon
FLIR Systems, Inc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply