Welcome to the NEW Infrared Training Forum. To view the old message board, please click here.World Class Infrared Training for Thermography Professionals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Older Software
07-08-2016, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 02:31 AM by John_Cassell.)
Older Software
I loved Flir Reporter 7 & 8- it had many more functions than FLIR tools. Is there any way to get it to run on later Windows versions than XP? I have tried several ways (virtual XP machine, for instance) and am about to buy a computer and install XP just to use the older & better program. Tried to install a trial version of Reporter 9.1 and it would not let me use the program at all. (Windows 8)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Older Software
Hello John,
Reporter 7 and 8 are not supported on any modern Operating Systems.
The latest version of Flir Reporter is compatible up to Windows 10 and MS-Office 2007-2016 32 bit.
Here is the link to the latest version of Reporter: http://support.flir.com/SwDownload/app/R...aspx?ID=93
Try saving the .zip file and then extract the files and run the Flir Reporter.exe from the extracted folder.

If you run into any problems please call the software support at 1-866-354-7911 option 3. There we can best be able to assist you.

Regards,
Andrew Lohmer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply