Welcome to the NEW Infrared Training Forum. To view the old message board, please click here.World Class Infrared Training for Thermography Professionals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Certified Thermographers
02-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Certified Thermographers
I require a thermography service but the company that offers the service does not show the certification and I want to consult if that person is qualified to do that work,

Is there a database of ITC-certified thermographers?

If so, where could I check it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Certified Thermographers
(02-02-2017 06:18 PM)Juanito Wrote:  I require a thermography service but the company that offers the service does not show the certification and I want to consult if that person is qualified to do that work,

Is there a database of ITC-certified thermographers?

If so, where could I check it?

Ask them for a copy of their certification, they should have no problem providing it.
08-15-2018, 01:53 PM
What type of Infrared services are you looking for...any specific type of application? As mentioned above, a certified thermographer should always be able to provide a certificate.
08-20-2018, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2018 12:35 PM by KingdomWarrior.)
ask them for a copy if they https://athletesphysiques.com/anavar-review-results/ wont look for other companyits simple