Welcome to the NEW Infrared Training Forum. To view the old message board, please click here.World Class Infrared Training for Thermography Professionals

Post Reply 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
U.S. Thermographer looking to work in Canada
06-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Post: #1
U.S. Thermographer looking to work in Canada
I was recently contacted by a Canadian company interested in having me do their infrared contract work (I will be doing all work by myself, no employees). I already work for their U.S. division if that factors. I have been told I need to get a work permit to do so and everything I have read online makes it seem to be a real pain in the you know what to get one. Has anyone gone through this process as a contract worker (not living there, it will be a few 2-3 day trips a month)? Is it hard as it seems? What time frame are we looking at for approval??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Job Opportunity (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) - Level II Thermographer Needed ASAP chris@tal-cap.com 0 0 04-20-2017 09:59 AM
Last Post: chris@tal-cap.com

Forum Jump:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Copyright © 1999-2012 FLIR Systems, Inc.